New markets, new products, expansion. Change is the only constant, so what are you going to do about it?
If you are significantly adapting products and services or trying to adjust your business model to meet new demands, this is the gear for you. Innovation, flexibility and agility are the themes of Change Gear. For example, our society was transformed by a pandemic and many of those changes are here to stay.
Eight reasons to start
- Structured learning offers real takeaways for you and your business.
- You can learn from others’ 'if I had to start over' lessons.
- Online learning and relevant resources are a click away.
- Learn at your own pace.
- Assessments monitor your progress towards your business goal.
- Ready-to-use templates and guides help you.
- You get a completed business plan to present to potential investors or clients.
- You can be ready to pitch in just two weeks if you go for it!
Who will benefit?
- My market has changed significantly.
- Technology and/or industry disruptors have affected my business.
- My business needs to grow.
How it works
Simply follow the eight steps. Once you have completed the action in each step, this will effectively create a one-page business plan for you, which you can use in your pitch deck. The articles, video masterclasses and tools are there to help you. Assessments are built in for you to monitor your own progress.
Download the Change Gear workbook👇