Your location can make or break your business.
When deciding on the right space for your business, it's important to weigh up often competing considerations, such as price per square metre, employee needs, your needs, customer accessibility, security, access to reliable services and Wi-Fi.
Download this handy checklist to evaluate the best fit for your business and avoid committing to a rental your business cannot afford...
- How much space do you need?
- What is the nature of your business?
- Who will be your neighbours and will they impact your business?
- What is your realistic budget, as per your business plan?
- Proximity to customers and major transport hubs or your home?
- What is the ideal work environment for you and your employees?
- Health & safety considerations?
- Is it a pleasant workspace?
- Where is your competition located and how many are in the area?
- Will your customer be attracted by this location?
- Can you afford it?