We have heard you, and we’re going to give you the freedom to choose!
Whether it’s a new laptop, advertising, uniforms or stock, you know best what your business needs to survive and thrive.
Take this opportunity to inspire fellow entrepreneurs and stand a chance to be one of 10 lucky SimplyBiz members to WIN up to R20 000* towards your business needs. If you win, we’ll source it and get it delivered, so you can focus on what you do best, running your business!
How to win
- Login or register on SimplyBiz.
- Complete the entry form by midnight 10 June 2022 and share your business survival tactics.
- Submit a valid, independent quotation for what your business needs up to a maximum of R20 000*. (You may select several items, but the total must not exceed R20 000 including VAT and delivery. The quotation must be from a reputable supplier, not a family member or close friend or yourself.)
Share your tried-n-tested business tactics on how you keep calm to encourage other entrepreneurs!
The competition closes midnight 10 June 2022. * Terms and conditions apply.
Frequently asked Questions
How do I enter?
- Simply login or register on SimplyBiz.
- Complete the entry form by midnight 10 June 2022 and share how you stay calm when it’s all a bit “Eish”.
- Submit a valid, independent quotation for what your business needs to a maximum of R20 000*, inclusive of VAT and delivery.
What can I win?
You can be one of ten members to win a total of R20 000* towards your business needs, whether it’s for a laptop, marketing, uniforms or stock. Supply a valid, independent quotation with your entry form and SimplyBiz will be your concierge. We will purchase the item/s and arrange for them to be delivered, so you can focus on what you do best - running your business.
You may select several items, for example, you may select a laptop and a printer, but the total must not exceed R20 000* all inclusive. (Kindly refer to the terms and conditions here.)
What is a valid, independent quotation?
In terms of good governance and ethics, the quotation must be from a reputable supplier and not from a direct family member, close friend or yourself.
May I opt to take all or part of the prize in cash?
No, the aim of the competition is to give you what your business needs as per the quotation you submitted. It may be anything from uniforms or accountant fees. Submit a valid, independent quotation and if you’re a winner, we’ll do the rest.
If there is a shortfall between the total cost of the item/s chosen and the R20 000*, you will therefore not receive the balance.
What are the Competition timelines?
- 24 May 2022: Competition starts.
- 10 June 2022: Competition ends at midnight.
- 15 June 2022: The winners will be selected through an electronic draw.
- 20 June 2022: The winners will be notified via email using the email address registered on SimplyBiz and will have five working days to accept the prize, by returning the confirmation of address form to redeem your prize. This form must be returned to email@example.com
How might I lose out on the prizes?
The intention of this competition is to inspire other entrepreneurs with tactics on how to stay calm, despite the hard times. If you do not fully complete the entry form, submit a valid, independent quotation and share your tactics, you will not be eligible for the draw.
If you are a winner, by not returning your confirmation of address form within five working days, you will forfeit the prize and another winner will be drawn.
Does my business get any publicity if I win?
Yes. We will share and feature your business survival tactics and if you have placed a free business in the SimplyBiz directory, we will share the advert in our newsletter and social media pages. We will encourage the public to support your business further and request that you consider a special offer to create awareness and further excitement around your business.
Ensure that you have updated your business profile so that if you’re a winner, we have the correct logo and business details to place on your advert.
Please note business adverts may be published without your verification, so it is essential to make sure that your details are current.
If you have not already completed your business profile and advert, we encourage you to do so, to take advantage of the free advertising SimplyBiz offers.