Many small businesses took a knock during lockdown. Despite this, many also helped to keep Mzansi going by providing essential services like feeding the nation and keeping the economy’s wheels turning.
Tell us how you, as an informal trader, has kept your community afloat during lockdown and continues to do so. You could win R10 000 in business funding to give you the boost you need to survive the tough times. Here’s to you, Mzansi!
How it works:
- To enter, register your business on simplybiz.co.za
- Tell us how your business could use the winnings to uplift your community further.
- You need to be an informal trader with a trading record of six months or longer. Your informal business must not be registered with the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC).
- You must be 18 years and older with a valid South African identity document.
- The closing date for entries is 9 January 2021.
- We will choose winners through a random draw and let you know if you have won by 20 January 2021, by email or phone.
- Five winners will each receive R10000, paid into their Nedbank or nominated account.
Terms and Conditions Apply