You could be the winner simply by telling us what your next goal is and how a combination of R25 000 in cash, mentorship and advertising will help you get there
Frequently asked questions
Do I need to have a Nedbank business account to enter the competition?
Yes. The competition is only open to Nedbank Small Business clients. To qualify for the competition you must have an active, FICA-verified Business Pay-as-you-use, Business Bundle, SBS Ordinary or Business Enabler Current Account.
How do I enter?
Please note that the competition is now closed. Finalists will be notified soon!
What can I win?
You can win a R15 000 cash deposit in a Nedbank Platinum Invest Account, a three-month personalised coaching programme with Be Your Legacy worth R4 000, an advertising starter kit worth R4 500, and social media marketing campaign valued at R1 500.
Why get a Nedbank Platinum Invest Account?
The Nedbank Platinum Invest Account is a valuable tool to help you save towards your goals as you grow your business. It can give you the cash injection you need on your business journey.
Are there any requirements for having a Nedbank Platinum Invest Account?
You need to be FICA-verified to open a Nedbank Platinum Invest Account. If you are one of our winners, your Nedbank relationship banker will check that your FICA documentation is up to date. If not, your banker will contact you to update this.
What do I need to do for a chance to win?
- You need to complete the entry form online at https://www.simplybiz.co.za/BusinessGoals to be entered in the draw.
- If you are one of the 40 potential winners drawn, you will be notified by email and a Be Your Legacy business coach will get in touch to complete a business coaching pack online.
- If the coaching pack is successfully completed (according to the coach and promoter), you will be notified that you are a final winner, and steps will be taken to open and fund a Platinum Invest Account with R15 000.00.
- Once you’ve successfully completed your 3-months of coaching with Be Your Legacy, (according to the coach and promoter), you will receive your advertising starter kit and social media marketing campaign.
What does the initial coaching task involve?
The coaching task involves clarifying what your business goals are and the steps you need to take to reach these goals. In this process you will complete a coaching pack, which includes a one-page business action plan and a one-month budget projection. Your Be Your Legacy coach will assist you every step of the way.
How long do I have to complete the coaching task?
You will have 10 days to complete the initial coaching task with your Be Your Legacy coach.
What happens if I don’t complete the initial coaching task?
You will still benefit from any coaching you have received, but you will not continue to receive further prizes available in terms of the competition.
How will the coaching take place?
The coaching will take place in person, over email, on Skype, over the phone, and monitored through SimplyBiz. Please make sure you provide up-to-date contact details on the entry form. Your Be Your Legacy coach will contact you using the details you have provided on the entry form.
What is the advertising starter pack?
The advertising starter kit consists of the following options and includes delivery and installation, where applicable. You will choose only one of the options below, and your selection is final and cannot be amended.
- Physical signage for a retail store (1 sign); or
- Digital signage (package of banners and ads consisting of):
- LinkedIn; or
- Decals for shop windows (pack of 5) and motor vehicles (pack of 2) or;
- Leaflets (250) and business cards (250) or;
- Pull-up banner (1 banner).
What is the social media marketing campaign?
The social media marketing package consists of a FaceBook advert plus boosting.
Why do I forfeit prizes?
The intention of this competition is to grow your business via a cash injection, mentorship and advertising, and if you do not avail yourself fully of these opportunities and complete the programme successfully, you will forfeit the prizes.
Does my business get any publicity if I win?
Yes. You and your business will be featured on the SimplyBiz website and SimplyBiz FaceBook platforms. We will be sharing your business goal and the steps you are taking to get to that goal. We will encourage the public to support your business further and request that you consider a special publishing offer to create awareness and further excitement around your business.