We asked our young SimplyBiz small-business owners to share their top tips for success.
- There will be times where you won’t know what you are doing, so get assistance from a mentor.
Gugulethu Lethurajuili - Pull Incorporated
- Take advantage of social media marketing, about 80% of my customers come from social media.
Nosipho Mbobosi - FOODBYNOSI
- Don't be afraid to start, just begin and every challenge will be a lesson.
Siyabonga Nathane -BCUBED MARKETING
- Start small but dream big. Learn from everything and everyone. Be patient.
Tshepo Makhubedu - Lapologa Construction
- No one ever said running a business is easy but you need to learn from your mistakes and keep on grinding.
Khaya Ngwenya - Youth With Open Minds NPC
- Get support from friends and family.
Jenevieve Tsokotsiyana - LJT FASHIONS