The SimplyBiz inverter competition is back, mara even better! This time we’re tapping into the power of the sun to bring you that much-needed commodity – power!
There is light at the end of this dark tunnel. It’s tough enough trying to run a business without having to deal with the frustrations and losses caused by load-shedding. We get it.
That's why we want to give five members a Mecer solar inverter bundle valued at R12 000 each! Wave goodbye to business downtime, amakhandela and feeling powerless.
How to enter:
- Simply log in or register on SimplyBiz.
- Complete the entry form here.
- Accept the terms and conditions.
The competition closes midnight 31 July 2023. Enter now to keep the lights on!
* Terms and conditions apply.
Frequently asked questions
How do I enter?
1 Log in to or register on SimplyBiz.
2 Complete the entry form here (entries close on 31 July 2023).
3 Accept the terms and conditions.
Who may participate?
• be a registered SimplyBiz member;
• be 18 years or older;
• have a valid South African identity document, card or passport; and
• be a business owner operating in South Africa and working full-time in your business.
What is the prize?
Five winners will each receive a Mecer solar inverter bundle valued at R12 000, consisting of a Mecer 1 kW 12 V 100A Bat Pure Sine Wave Inverter with a 100 Ah battery, 360 W solar charge controller and two 160 W PV solar panels.
Is installation included in the prize?
No, installation and/or solar-specialist consultation fees are not included in the prize.
Please consider the following when positioning or installing your prize:
- Installation options
- This will depend on your available space, local regulations, shading considerations and structural requirements.
- Consult with a professional solar installer or engineer to determine the most suitable installation method for your specific situation.
- Inverters must be installed by a qualified electrician who has an authorised certificate of compliance to ensure that the installation is done correctly and will include a warranty.
- Rooftop systems
- Solar panels can be installed in various locations, depending on the available space and specific installation requirements.
- These installations are common and convenient for many property owners.
- Ground-mounted systems
- Solar panels can be installed on the ground using frames or mounting structures.
- This option is suitable for properties with ample land or open spaces, such as fields or yards.
- Pole-mounted systems
- Solar panels can be mounted on poles or structures for optimal sunlight exposure.
- This option is often used in areas with limited space or on properties where ground installations are not feasible.
- Warranty information
- The supplier’s standard warranty is valid for 12 months.
- Solar PV carries a five-year warranty.
- A vision lead acid battery carries a one-year warranty.
- Mecer inverters carry a two-year warranty.
- To qualify for warranty, only registered electricians may install a PylonTech battery.
How are the winners selected?
Winners will be selected via a digital draw on 2 August 2023.
Why do I forfeit prizes?
We will try to contact you a maximum of three times via the email address you’ve registered with on SimplyBiz. If we cannot get hold of you after the third try, you will forfeit the prize and we will choose a new winner.
Does my business get any publicity if I win?
Yes. You and your business will be featured on the SimplyBiz social media platforms and/or our newsletters and other collateral. We will encourage the public to support your business.
Remember to keep your SimplyBiz business profile updated and place your free business ad here.