Get ready to rev up your entrepreneurial journey with the Get into Gear podcast series! Hosted by the dynamic Melusi Tshabalala, this series is designed to equip you with the essential business skills and insights you need to succeed. With episodes available in English, Afrikaans, isiZulu, and Sesotho, we've got you covered no matter your preferred language. Tune in and let's accelerate your business to new heights!
Dive into the world of entrepreneurship with the debut episode of the Get into Gear podcast! In this episode, host Melusi Tshabalala takes you on a journey through the essential steps to transform your business concept into a solid business plan. This episode covers the eight easy steps to turning a high-level business concept into a solid business plan.
In this episode of the Get into Gear series, Melusi discusses the importance of having a vision and being clear about what you are offering to whom and why.
- Get real: Assess entrepreneurship readiness, embrace innovation, and prioritise self-care.
- Get strategic: Craft mission statements, define vision, and unleash your creative ideation.
- Get clients: Understand your target market, build strong relationships, and infuse African hospitality.
In this episode of the Get into Gear series, Melusi gets to grips with money and how to stand out from your competition.
- Get noticed: Stand out in a competitive market
- Get money: Unlock revenue streams and explore funding
- Get sales: Devise a killer marketing plan
In the final episode of the Get into Gear series, Melusi gets to the nuts and bolts of business administartion and operations. The series culminates with getting you pitch ready.
- Get operational: Optimise operations and manage talent
- Get pitch ready: Craft an irresistible pitch for investors