A good payment gateway is essential when it comes to processing the money going in and out of your business. Professional payment tools make it extremely easy to issue and collect all forms of payments and manage deductions.
Easily accept card payments directly from your business website.
- It is easy to implement cart integration with WooCommerce, VirtueMart and OpenCart.
- There is no need to manage certificates and the 3D Secure process.
- It can process card transactions from any computer, regardless of location.
- No installation and minimal integration are required.
- Transactions are processed in real-time.
- Optional email confirmation can be sent on completion of successful transactions.
- Full transaction history for the previous six months and reconciliation reports are available.
If your business sells products or services over the phone, this is your solution.
- Fast delivery of payment requests means a quick response time from your customers.
- Payments can be made effortlessly, anytime, anywhere.
- Cardholders don’t share their card information with you, which makes payments more secure.
A software solution that facilitates collections from your customers’ card accounts, such as monthly subscriptions or debit orders.
- You can securely upload and view reports showing the statuses of transactions.
- You can submit transactions for processing from any location at any time.
- You can be notified of successful and unsuccessful transactions after submission.
- You can access the back office to do refunds and follow up on transactions.
- Nedbank Batch makes use of tokenisation* for enhanced security.
The online payment platform that gets you paid. Experience fast and secure online payments in South Africa from almost anywhere in the world.
- We make it easy to accept payments from local and international buyers.
- No Monthly Fees. Only pay a small transaction fee when you make a sale: no monthly, setup or hidden costs.
- Integrate once and accept 9+ payment methods, including credit cards, Instant EFT, Mobicred, store cards and more.
A payment solution for every stage of your business. PayGate is your best choice for accepting payments online.
- Settlements are paid directly and in real time.
- A merchant account is required.
- Most cost-effective if you settle large volumes.
- Accept international & local payments.
- Month-to-month contract. Cancel anytime.
A leading payments provider to businesses and organisations throughout South Africa. Providing quality payment services and are passionate about giving you the best possible suite of services to assist your business or organisation.
- Access your account from anywhere at any time.
- No software or upgrade charges, which means that you can save money.
- We don’t tie you into any fixed or long-term agreements.
- Netcash is partnered with more than 20 software integrators.
- Only pay for the services that you request.
- One consolidated statement to manage and monitor the movement of money.
- Multiple services and solutions are available on one account at competitive prices.
Take card payments on your website! Set up Yoco's payment gateway in 5 minutes and get paid online.
- No cost to join. No monthly fees. No minimum charges on transactions.
- Pay a max of 2.95% (ex. VAT) per transaction, which drops the more you sell.
- All transactions on Yoco Gateway are protected by advanced 3D-Secure technology.
Which apps do you use that simplify or enhance your life as a business owner? Share in the comments section below.👇
|SimplyBiz does not promote, endorse, guarantee or support in any way, the third-party Apps listed in this article. The information is for general information only and use of these websites and Apps is at your own risk. Links to third-party websites and Apps are provided by SimplyBiz in good faith and for information only. SimplyBiz disclaims any responsibility for materials on any third-party website referenced in this article. All information listed is given with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy or timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of performance, marketability and fitness for a particular purpose. SimplyBiz will not be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information given in this article or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.|