Safely storing, accessing and managing files is an essential function of business. Knowledge is power but finding that specific document you need without a technology solution wastes time and leads to poor record keeping. There are legal, contractual and tax implications when storing and sharing files.
Google Drive is a one-stop shop. With this app, you can store, share and collaborate on files and folders from your mobile device, tablet, or computer. You can also allow others to view, edit, or comment on any documents in the drive.
- If you currently have a Google email account, then you already have Google Drive.
- Built-in protections against malware, spam, and ransomware.
- Drive integrates with Docs, Sheets, and Slides, enabling your team to create content and collaborate more effectively in real-time.
Designed for business—access, share, and collaborate on all your files from anywhere.
- Easily add shared files from Teams or SharePoint to OneDrive, upload files up to 100GB, sync libraries, and more.
- Work better together. New integrations allow you to create sharable links, grant expiring access and follow configured policies.
- Enhance admin capabilities with sync reports, apply sensitivity labels, and manage migration.
Access the content, tools, and teammates you work with daily from one place—only in Dropbox. Dropbox offers multiple layers of protection to keep data secure while allowing administrators to manage users and monitor activity.
- Unlimited file and folder sharing, desktop sync, editing tools, user management, and version history.
- Turn on two-factor authentication for added security.
- Each document provides you with in-app chat so you can collaborate in real time.
- Connects to LinkedIn for added networking context.
Which apps do you use that simplify or enhance your life as a business owner? Share in the comments section below.👇
|SimplyBiz does not promote, endorse, guarantee or support in any way, the third-party Apps listed in this article. The information is for general information only and use of these websites and Apps is at your own risk. Links to third-party websites and Apps are provided by SimplyBiz in good faith and for information only. SimplyBiz disclaims any responsibility for materials on any third-party website referenced in this article. All information listed is given with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy or timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of performance, marketability and fitness for a particular purpose. SimplyBiz will not be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information given in this article or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.|