Effective project management is rarely an inherent skill and may seem daunting to the average small business owner, who is bombarded by tasks left and right; however, the good news is that technology is here to help! Adopting a project management system will save you time and money because it ensures projects are completed on time without causing undue stress on you or the rest of your team.
Build apps that connect every part of your team’s work while staying in sync with the rest of the business. No matter where your data comes from, you can bring it into Airtable. Organise, connect, and format it how you want: it’ll always be up to date and in sync.
- Easy-to-use automations and integrations can run processes and perform tasks, even across separate systems.
- Get started fast with pre-built templates. Fitting them to your needs is as simple as drag and drop.
- Reduce silos with a central source of truth. When teams can find information faster, they can move faster too.
“Make work, work for you.” Easy to use and flexible. This popular small business tool lets you create repeating tasks, assign them to team members, and keep track of the task progress in real time from a single customisable dashboard. The free version supports up to five users, an unlimited number of collaborators, and 2 GB of free storage.
- Visualise significant milestones in a project to measure and share progress.
- Custom fields and reports.
- Highlight task dependencies.
- Add files from your computer, Dropbox, or Google Drive.
Trello helps teams be focused, stay connected, and stay on track. Work more collaboratively with boards, lists, and cards that allow you to visually organise and prioritise team projects.
- Collect tasks into detailed lists yet maintain a bird's eye view of the entire day.
- Perfect for combining personal and work to-dos.
- Easy to add plug-ins and your favourite apps, such as time trackers.
Boost your team’s alignment, efficiency, and productivity by customising any workflow to fit your needs. Centralise all your work, processes, tools, and files into one Work Operating System. Connect teams, bridge silos, and maintain one source of truth across your organisation.
- Track progress, timelines and budgets at a glance.
- Easily run reports from a high-level overview down to the very last detail.
- Visualise project milestones and dependencies.
Work with your team, store everything in one place, and organise projects the way you want. Better organisation equals better results.
- Create different views for various use cases. Columns, table, calendar, Gantt, form, and list—you get to decide which view you want to use and when.
- Create infinite structures within your boards and organise all of your work in a neat and easily accessible way.
- Organise data in various ways by filtering, sorting, and grouping it. You can also decide which attributes you want to see and which ones to hide.
Time Doctor is a cloud-based time tracking and management solution used by businesses for monitoring workforce productivity. It offers tools for time tracking, web activity monitoring, payroll management and reporting.
- Time Doctor’s reports can show you hours tracked per day, tasks worked on, and time spent on different apps and websites.
- Time Doctor has over 40 integrations, including Salesforce, Evernote, HelpScout, and more.
More than just a to-do list! Create a task, then break it into subtasks with a priority level. Move tasks into projects which you can share and collaborate on.
- Cross-platform support with effortless, reliable syncing.
- Natural language input and productivity reports.
- Efficient interface and works offline.
Which apps do you use that simplify or enhance your life as a business owner? Share in the comments section below.👇
|SimplyBiz does not promote, endorse, guarantee or support in any way, the third-party Apps listed in this article. The information is for general information only and use of these websites and Apps is at your own risk. Links to third-party websites and Apps are provided by SimplyBiz in good faith and for information only. SimplyBiz disclaims any responsibility for materials on any third-party website referenced in this article. All information listed is given with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy or timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of performance, marketability and fitness for a particular purpose. SimplyBiz will not be liable for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information given in this article or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.|