How green is your business?
- What environmentally friendly products or solutions do you offer?
- Have you gone paperless (digital and cloud-based)?
- Are you energy- and water-efficient?
- Do your employees consciously reduce, reuse, and recycle?
- Do you use environmentally friendly packaging, eg plastic-free?
- Have you adopted processes and practices to reduce your business’s carbon footprint?
- Do you contribute positively to the local environment and community?
Does the green economy make rands and sense for your business?
Tell us about your going-green journey or how you have implemented sustainable business practices and you could win one of five Avo vouchers to the value of R10 000 each!*
We want to back those businesses that back our planet. Winners of the competition will be showcased in the SimplyBiz newsletter and on our social-media platforms.*
Competition closes 18.12.2022. * Terms and conditions apply.
Why is Nedbank, backing green businesses?
‘Our planet and its people are facing unprecedented risks and vulnerabilities, and the only suitable response is a systemic one that balances the need for decisive change with an absolute commitment to achieving the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals to ensure greater prosperity, social justice and equity for all. At Nedbank, our strategies, actions, and product offerings are increasingly guided and informed by this imperative.
While the African continent undoubtedly faces numerous sustainability challenges, many of these challenges also present significant opportunities that, if embraced and leveraged, will help to build a more resilient, equitable and transformed continent. Key to building this resilience is an adaptive and skilled workforce that is keen to take on the challenges being faced by our clients.’
Mpho Makwana, Nedbank Chairperson